Thursday, March 15, 2012

No More

Seriously, I can't do this anymore. All I'm doing is hurting myself and wishing things were better when I know for a fact it won't be. I miss you, so much. But it's just that you don't understand. You're being really selfish and I swear I thought you had more than this in you. I wished the best for us and I would have done anything to be with you, even give you your space and wait. But this is the end of the line for me. I sent you a text this morning, and I know for a fact you got it. I said that I don't want this, but I said it out of anger. Imagine how you'd be if you were to be in my position. Helpless and just waiting for an answer, a response. I'm hopeless here. All I can do is just wait it off till you come to me because I made my move. I made multiple moves in fact. But you won't accept me. I wish you were stronger than this cos I know this can't be the end... It just fucking started & I fucking miss you...so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment