Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Let's get personal (from tumblr)


1: 6 of the songs you listen to most? Lately it's been "Came to my rescue" by Hillsong. "Arirang" by SG Wannabe. "Dive" by Usher. "Don't Judge Me" by Chris Brown. "Four Seasons of Lonelieness"by Boyz II Men. & "Come Wake Me Up" by Rascal Flatts. I love all genres of music.
2: If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Jennifer Aniston. My alltime biggest celebrity crush since I can remember <33333333
3: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. "...professional medical help arrives."
4: What do you think about most? Lately it's been school and my financial aid...
5: What does your latest text message from someone else say? "I can't right now I'm to busy."
6: Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With...
7: What's your strangest talent? I don't think I have one...
8: Girls... (finish the sentence); Boys... (finish the sentence) 
9: Ever had a poem or song written about you? This kid wrote me a poem one time. I have no idea where it is now.
10: When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11: Do you have any strange phobias? I'm just terrified of sharks...
12: Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13: What's your religion? Christianity
14: If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? I'm probably at school -______-"
15: Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind. I'm camera shy
16: Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? I love The Fray.
17: What was the last lie you told? Probably today... I'm not sure what thoe
18: Do you believe in karma? Yes.
19: What does your URL mean? I think it's just my name...
20: What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Love has got to be my all time weakness... I'm a hopeless romantic and it sucks. Greatest strength........ mia lol
21: Who is your celebrity crush? Jennifer Aniston
22: Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Partial skinny dipping. With my bra and shorts
23: How do you vent your anger? Keep it to myself and just write it out in my journal (har har)
24: Do you have a collection of anything? I have way too many iPhone 4 cases...
25: Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Phone. I'm camera shy as I said... Even if it is one on one.
26: Are you happy with the person you've become? At times. I'm still trying to change.
27: What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28: What's your biggest "what if"?
29: Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30: Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31: Smell the air. What do you smell?
32: What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33: Choose: East Coast or West Coast? West Coast. I've lived on both sides and I do prefer West Coast over the east anyday.
34: Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35: To you, what is the meaning of life?
36: Define Art.
37: Do you believe in luck? No lol
38: What's the weather like right now? Not too shabby. It hasn't rained all day and the sun is actually out today.
39: What time is it? 7:29 PM
40: Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Yes and uhm, one time this old guy scraped his car along mine. He took a right turn while I was going straight and that was when I didn't have my license LOL so I got fined and handcuffed but it's off my record now :)
41: What was the last book you read? Does two psych, one socio, and one pe textbook count?
42: Do you like the smell of gasoline? No!
43: Do you have any nicknames? Carol, Cary, Carebear lol
44: What was the last film you saw? I watched "A Walk to Remember" last night :')
45: What's the worst injury you've ever had? Hot boiling water all over my left hand... I had the worst boils, it hurt so much...
46: Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47: Do you have any obsessions right now? Spikes and sparkles on my nails. And tryna get rid of the acne/acne scars on my face... *sighhhhhh
48: What's your sexual orientation? Straight. I don't think I've ever questioned my interests.
49: Ever had a rumour spread about you? I don't think so
50: Do you believe in magic?
51: Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52: What is your astrological sign? Virgo!
53: Do you save money or spend it? Spend majority, sometimes save.
54: What's the last thing you purchased? Target today. I bought ELF's tinted moisturizer and No. 7's face wash.
55: Love or lust? Love in enough.
56: In a relationship? No, but interested in someone.
57: How many relationships have you had? Jesse, Myung, Jj, Jason. 4? Official ones and I had things with several other kiddos.
58: Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No, I just tried lol.
59: Where were you yesterday? Same places as today. Home, school, work, home.
60: Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Highlighter in front of me.
61: Are you wearing socks right now? Yep
62: What's your favourite animal? My pup Monkey hehe.
63: What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? If u don't like me, u don't. I don't need to go out of my way and try to be "extraordinary".
64: Where is your best friend? Melissa is in Chicago, IL. Nathalie is somewhere in Kent, prolly working. Donna is back at WSU still. Jo is prolly up in Seattle right now. And Andrew said he's going home so prolly home lol.
65: Give me your top 5 favourite blogs on Tumblr.
66: What is your heritage? South Korean, holla.
67: What were you doing last night at 12AM? Drying off my nail lol! I know this cos I was tryna sleep n couldn't cos of these babies...
68: What do you think is Satan's last name?
69: Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70: Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? Yeah, I'm so nice and generous. TOO nice and generous...
71: You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? Get my ass fired. Wtf, I ain't leaving a dog drowning if I know that I can save it.
72: You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? Yes, my fam, church members, and close friends. b) What do you do with your remaining days? I don't have enough money to go out of the country so I'll probably just go drive across the states and visit all my loved ones~ lolol c) Would you be afraid? Dur. Lol why the heck am I even answering this one?
73: You can only have one of these things; trust or love. Love is enough.
74: What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Superman by Lamont. Reminds me of someone...
75: What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 9770
76: In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Two people with similar interests/goals in life, communication is key, and honesty.
77: How can I win your heart? Be a Christian, healthy lifestyle (exercise wise), goes to school, be good to my family <3, be good in bed... lol but u can't want too much!, and has a job.
78: Can insanity bring on more creativity? 
79: What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Go back to school.
80: What size shoes do you wear? 6.5-7 I have big feet
81: What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82: What is your favourite word? Holla. I say it as a joke but I say it way too often...
83: Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. Ache
84: What is a saying you say a lot? "Hollaaaaaa"
85: What's the last song you listened to? 
86: Basic question; what's your favourite colour/colours?
87: What is your current desktop picture?
88: If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? I'll hate myself for saying it out loud... So let's not. It's a female, that's all I can say.
89: What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90: One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? Hide under my blanket. I'd be too scared to move.
91: You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Teleporting. I would love to just jump around from one place to another.
92: You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? Lol when my mom and I went in to transfer me out of KM. I would like to stay there...
93: You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? That one time in Chicago when I was 12. I was molested and it was the worst experience ever. I can remember everything clearly even till now... It's like I'm reliving it over and over again...
94: You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95: You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? New York. I miss my dad...
96: Do you have any relatives in jail?
97: Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98: Ever been on a plane? All my life! I love plane rides.
99: If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment