Friday, November 9, 2012

Other


1. Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Don't necessarily want but if it happens, then I'll accept it.
2. When did your last hug take place?
I gave Toda's daughter Satori one yday.
3. Are you a jealous person?
Nope. But I'm tryna be, at least a little.
4. Are you tired right now?
Yes, I am lol it's 12:29am on a Thursday night. Thank God I didn't go out...
5. Do you chew on your straws?
No. It annoys me.
6. Have you ever been called a tease?
Lol yeah! Mm as a joke thoe.
7. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Hail nah.
8. Do you cry easily?
I feel like I do but at the same time no. I wouldn't just cry for no reason, but if it came down to it, I would burst into tears and would not stop.
9. What should you be doing right now?
Sleeping or studying lolol.
10. Are you a heavy sleeper?
I have been lately... Just tired I guess...
11. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
I can last in it longer if a guy tried to.
12. Are you mad at someone right now?
Nope, not that I know.
13. Do you believe in love?
Yes.
14. What makes you laugh no matter what?
A smiling baby... So cute.
15. Who was the last person you talked to?
Physically talk to, mom. Texting wise, Daniel.
16. Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
Of course.
17. Will you get married?
Hopefully one day I'll meet the right guy and he'll want to wife me haha.
18. When was the last time you smiled?
Couple mins ago playing with monkey.
19. Does anyone like you?
I hope so...
20. Do you secretly like someone?
I kinda told him... But it is a secret to others.
21. Who was the first person you talked to today?
Mom lol. I woke up an hour early! Ughh
22. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Sarah Lee. LOL how random is this? Lol she's just brutally honest so I like to tell her anything. Oh and Kyuhee too actually.
23. What are you NOT looking forward to?
The cold weather... Fuuuuuuuu...
24. What ARE you looking forward to?
Daniel coming in a week <3 even if he ditches me lol
25. Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
Eric Chung........
26. Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
Glad u moved on and still tell me u miss me~ hmmmm?
27. Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
Not within the next year. Probably in a lil over a year thoe~
28. Are you a forgiving person?
Yeah. I'm trying to not to so people can't take advantage of me.
29. How many TRUE friends do you have?
I'm not sure lolol.
30. Do you fall for people easily?
No. I know my limits. But I will get attached when I fall for u so watch out :X
31. Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
Uhm lol I said no at first then I remembered Eric Chung. I met Seungwoo and kinda "dated" him first. It was just little crushes but that was when they were like best friends. Now they're just friends and Eric and I kept in touch after all these years (since I was like 12?...) and I fell in love with him...
32. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Tooth brush. Holla.
33. Who was the last person you drove with?
Forget ehh
34. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I think a lil past 12. And that's me sleeping early lolol. I did a little bible study, praying and stuff.
35. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Just somewhere warm. I actually love it here in WA except the cold wind...
36. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Mom and monkey. He's so tired he fell asleep in her arms. :')
37. Can you live a day without TV?
Yeah lolol I do that almost everyday.
38. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Ugh let's not.
39. Three names you go by..
Caroline. Carol. Cary.
40. Are you currently in a relationship?
No.
41. What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
The Notebook lol.
42. Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
No.
43. What’s your current problem?
Monkey was sleeping on my leg and now it's bothering me.. Both of em... Agh
44. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Multiple times.
45. Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
If two people try to make it work, it will. Communication is plus. And distance makes the heart grow fonder but after some time, it will be harder and many times, fail.
46. How many kids do you want to have?
At least 2.
47. Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
LOL last time was telling Daniel. I was in a dilemma whether I should or not. I feel like he was expecting me to tell him to... But I told him.. And got nothing back...HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment