Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pursuing

I would never pursue a guy. I would pursue my favorite hobby. I would pursue my career. I would pursue for greater moments with my family but never would I ever pursue a man.
I was 13 when I had my first boyfriend. I remember falling for him so hard because I didn’t know anything about guys and/or romance. It was something that sprouted onto me at a young age and since then I had high hopes to find the right guy… After we broke up, I moved on to another guy. Guy after guy… Gosh I sound like a sleeze but it wasn’t for romance anymore. It was for the satisfaction of having someone there. Someone else who cares a lot about me and my interests. It didn’t matter how many times I got hurt, as long as the next guy made it all go away~. But now I know. I’ve learned…
I will never try to “make it work” with anyone ever again. It was just to make me feel complete but I know that I’ll never feel it if I go after it. I’ll let it happen. I don’t care if it happens tomorrow, or in 10 years, or never. I have to start pursuing things that actually matter. As soon as I do that, everything else will fall right into place…

No comments:

Post a Comment