Monday, November 19, 2012

8:11PM


1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
The second one. Most of the times, when we're talking about feelings, guys are letting me down... But most of the time, they haven't told me in person. And I'd rather hear it in person than having to cry over the fucking text.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
--Today before work. At my brother. He took my keys a couple days ago and it has the keys to my work place and so I needed it for work. The reason I got really pissed was because of the childish ways he's been acting lately. He's a junior in hs, he's on the Becca bill, and he's failing majority of his classes. It's just pissing me off how casual he is about it all. He's not stepping up his game and the fact that I try to help and he's not accepting makes me pissed. Esp, with the key stuff. That's the minimal of what he should do right.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
--My mom. No second thought to it. She may be the only person I truly care from the bottom of my heart. Yeah my brother's there but no one has sacrificed more than my mom has for me. And the only person who would come into my mind at that sort of time would definitely be my mom.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Love or Trust. Which do you choose? Why?
--Love. I believe with love comes trust. You cannot ever love someone without fully trusting them. Even in a relationship where a person cheats, there's a reason why they haven't fully left their significant other although you are with another. Because you trust that they still love you.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
--Hahaha... mothertrucker... Uhm, skip?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
--Hahahaha my only best friend who is a male is Andrew Choe. If he said it... hmm lol wouldn't be a shock? We're kind of close. But I don't think any of us has feelings for one another. But we do love each other, we're best friends and I trust him with everything!
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
--Yes. If my gma had one more hour, I'd actually be there on time before she passed...
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
--I hope so... Hahh
11. Does love = sex?
--I learned in Human Sex that a healthy loving relationship correlates with a healthy sex life!
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
--No. No offense but I'm not in any position to sacrifice my life just for someone else. If they were close to me and asked me as a huge favor, maybe, but other than that, I'm sorry. It's your business.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
--Daniel. And a couple weeks ago... We were talking about him going to help a girl out with her camera since she's a noob and he's at a much higher level. I was like "you better not holla" and he asked why and I said no and back and forth but eventually gave in and told him I tried not to but I have feelings for him. It was just brief but I should have never told him... He hasn't told me he felt the name nor has he made an effort to put more into this...or us...Fucker.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
--That you don't. Eric Chung. I've loved him for who knows how long. But after being separate and far away from each other for so long, it's hard to love him back. He told me he still loves me but I told him I don't because I really can't...
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
--Yep! I have this thing I got in my CPR class that go between one person's mouth and another~ hehe
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment