Monday, November 12, 2012

Private


1.            the person i like and why i like them.
I honestly don't want to post his name up but I like him cos... I don't know. The connection? He has so many things so similar to me. I may feel like it because he's the only guy I'm putting my effort into tryna make it work. But there's a lot that's keeping me interested. The fact that he's got a lot of my interests in a guy: Goes to school, has a goal for life, plays sports/active, tall, similar humor as me, etc etc. Just a little bit of stuff I look in a guy. I tell him I don't get jealous and I usually don't but I have no idea what it is. Lately, I've been feeling like it...
2.            a famous person i’ve been compared to.
When I had my blonde hair, someone said I look like Jessica from SNSD -______-" worst compliment ever... No offense to that girl Jessica.
3.            5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
Girl/guy combined: Girls- how easy they can be. Craving for attention so they have to take pics with cleavage, etc.
Guys-why is commitment so hard for you guys?
Girls- Majority of the time, guys really don't care what you're wearing or what you look like. If he's interested in only that, you're obviously not interested in the right person.
Guys- Why do you guys like that aegyo? I hate that shit so much and that's all you guys like to stick around to.
Girls- Why do you only get close to girls that have something to offer to you. So fucking annoying.
4.            the best thing that has happened to me this week.
I got a new car!!!! Hyundai Elantra 2013. I traded in my old 2010 Sonata for it. So happy/excited :):):) trying to drive everywhere with it. Gonna let babe drive in it.
5.            weird things i do when i’m alone.
Diy craft? Is it weird how much I love to diy!!!?
6.            how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
I'd honestly give majority of it to my parents. Then a little to my brother and maybe keep a grand for myself. With that grand, I'd either buy makeup/clothes products or since xmas is around the corner, I'd save it to buy my loved ones GREAT gifts... Lol although a grand is probably not enough for xmas..
7.            things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
I hate my acne!! I have so much and I've been trying everything to get rid of it but I can't... I hate it so much it makes me feel so self conscious... I don't mind have a tiny petite body if it got rid of the pimples on my face, chest, and back...
8.            my last night out in detail.
Went to watch "Wreck it Ralph" with my best friend Andrew and brother Andrew lolol. We were purchasing tickets and my brother was like "get one in kids so you can save a few bucks" and I was like "dude no, I'd rather pay the full price and get caught." He was like "they won't even check. Why are you so scared anyways?" Me: "It's not even about being scared. I don't wanna get caught and kicked out of the place cos of a lousy couple bucks." And blah bah, we got caught and I gave him 2 more bucks to get the right ticket... Gosh made me so mad. He didn't even get popcorn cos he probably felt super shitty... On the other hand, the movie was so good! I love disney movies <3 and we came back home and I slept. The end.
9.            something that makes me sad when i think about it.

10.        something i’ve lied about.
Hahaha the funniest one that's most recent is on the night of Asylum. Some guys asked for mine and Christina's name and I just blurted out Stephanie. I used to use that name for reservations and such when I was in NY and scared of being kidnapped hahaha.
11.        would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
Someone I hate for a month. I'd grow to hate the person I love over the years lol... But I can overcome my hatred for that person when we spend our time together.
12.        something i’m currently worrying about.
Passing my PE class lol... I keep skipping that class....... But I won't anymore!
13.        one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
14.        something i do without realizing.
15.        lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
Omg hahaha "we are never ever ever getting back together". To my ex's who keep bugging me lately. I have no idea what is up. Maybe cos of cuddling season?
16.        a drunken story.
Time at sandpiper last year 12/27. It was the second/last night there and it was raining/storming pretty bad. We didn't go out at all throughout the whole trip and we started the first night early so we thought about starting it earlier the last night as well. And by that time, more people came along and we just wanted to go cray. As soon as we were all getting acquainted, the lights go off. Hahaha omg we ended up sitting around the couch and stuff together and taking shots after shots. Taking pics, jumping around, going outside on the porch, hitting the black & mild. Omg it was so fun..... Some ppl were like avoiding another and we were all getting hecka close. Then the lights came back on and we played flip cup that was mixed with a whole bunch of stuff and I kept losing cos I was drunk from the beginning and then I ended up in the bathroom with eric taking care of me hahaha. Then I tried to sleep on the bed and lolol someone came when everyone else left and tried to do stuff with me but I said no hahaha. And then I did some other stuff and slept.
17.        something i regret.
Dating some people that I dated. Even if it weren't official, some dates were just bound to fail from the start yet I let it happen. *sighhhhhh
18.        post a picture of myself.
19.        my longest relationship and who it was with.
11 months. We talked for 2 months before but became official later and it was with Myung.
20.        press ctrl v and post.
Choose and discuss one theory that explains why people commit crime or deviance.
21.        post a bit of my last IM convo.
22.        5 things i want to change.
23.        my view on being tumblr famous.
24.        someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
25.        5 things within touching distance.
26.    story of my first kiss.
In 8th grade, with my first boyfriend ever. We were on a date from burger king lolol and he had dropped me off home. He said bye, gave me a hug and out of nowhere BAM, kisses me! Well just a peck and he ran off. Hahaha aww we were so cute. Now he's big lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment