Monday, June 4, 2012

These days are harder than the last...

I'm not so sure if I did or not but I feel like I recently had a dream about you. Of how it used to be and when things were better, easier... Now that summers around the corner, I know I'm gonna miss you more. More time to think, more time to spare. I recently got a job to keep myself busy but I don't think even that'll help....... Okay I gotta get ready for school. Brb
What I want to say is that no matter how I shut you (facebook, phone, ig, etc.) you're somehow always there, around, like I still have you back in my life... I'm constantly reminded of how it all used to be, when things were much simpler. There was a time when I honestly didn't want anything, and I set my mind to it. You were the one who supported me and made me feel so comfortable and wanted that I finally caved.

No comments:

Post a Comment