Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dear person I hate,

You'll probably be in multiple categories because lately it's been harder to forget about you... I don't know what it is but I can't seem to get over you. I tried to go on dates, and many more guys have asked me out and hit on me way more than they ever have altogether. And the only guy I kissed other than you this year was that guy Jordan from the army but honestly, he wasn't anything compared to you. I miss your kisses, I miss your face, your motivation, your spirit... everything... I hate you only because you left me when I needed you the most. I thought you were going to fight for me but I guess I'm not worth fighting. That's why I hate you. Because you made me believe everything and you just left. You expected me to respect myself more in the near future but the more I've become is more self-conscious and I hate myself even more. I didn't give you enough to make you feel like you'll need me and I hate myself and you for that... We were good together... but now it's over & I've got to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment