Tuesday, February 1, 2011

할머니, 보고싶다...

I just made a video for you... I look so stupid crying like that and trying to talk... It's so funny cause that was me actually trying my hardest to keep it in. Remember, I rarely cry. But when it comes to you, I get sentimental... I miss you so much, it's not even funny no more. I believed you'd make it through all the way, but I'm still proud of you. You came so far, with so much shit on your back weighing you down but you pulled through=) You were such a tough cookie...

Now, you're much better. You're watching over me, or the opposite. You keep coming into my dreams. Not everyday, but ever since I got better from my week old flu, which is a week in counting, I've had four dreams about you. Two I can remember and the other two which is just a slight vague........ Anywho, I feel a little sloppy because I don't know why this is happening and I feel great to see you in a weird way but that I do. I still feel real upset everynight. Most nights I don't cry, I barely react to it. Tonight, I guess I felt a lil more lonesome. I can't stop crying. I needed to talk and let it out, not to a person, therefore I made that recording. Hope you don't laugh at me... I love you, I miss you. I wish you were still here...


Stronger - I will survive, as long as it's you by my side
This is for you. Jenny Suk did an awesome job at it. I can't get over it... I get goosebumps every time I hear it. I listened to it so often that every time I sing it, I sing it like her (not vocally lol, I can't sing).

No comments:

Post a Comment