Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dear ex bestfriend,

This entry will probably be the hardest out of the rest of my posts. This title states it all because even after everything, you were my best friend. Yeah, there was a time when we were more but that was after we established how good friends we are... I knew there had to have been a reason why we weren't compatible. I just couldn't put my finger on it. Now we both know. It would end up like this...
I wouldn't just lose you as a guy but also as my best friend. You were a good guy but you were a great friend. You knew how to take care of me even before it got all serious. We lost touch for a long time but whenever we talked again, it was like we never stopped talking.
I remember looking back during Junior/Senior year of high school. Almost four years ago, you were telling me how you'll never get over what's her face and that you'll never find a girl who can love you. I remember when I had to keep telling you that you're not ugly because you were so self conscious. I remember having to cry on your shoulder at nights when it got so hard with boys & my family. You were always there. Literally too because we've lived in the same apartment complex. There was a time when you and I were a duo. You never left my side and I never left yours.
It sucks now. I don't even know what you're doing with your life. It's only been a couple months. Wait what the hell. It's been a couple months! I should damn well be over you but it's hard... I'm not. I dread ever leaving your house without talking with you. I regret having you go down to Seattle the following day without letting you into my place to talk to me. I regret for even letting us get that close when I knew time would come when it would get in the way of our friendship. Yet we both let it happen... And now I lost you. Not only asa guy but as a best friend... I will always cherish you in my heart. No matter how much I try to hate you for hurting me, I can't. I won't. I'll always love you because you were so good to me.
I hope you're well. I hope to talk to you soon. I miss you. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment