Friday, January 25, 2013

For VDay


A: Who do you like and Why? -Babe. It's been a couple months like this, same reasons as before.
B: Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times, and how do you know it was love? -Uhm yeah, if I can recall. Twice. It couldn't have been anything else.
C: Longest relationship you've ever been in, and why did it end? -13 months. Cheated on me. Gave him a second chance, couldn't do it.
D: Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how? -Kind of. I sacrificed many things for Myung. I barely hung out with friends while I was with him.
E: Pretend I'm your ex, what do you want to say to me? -Most recent? Then to Jason Piol. You were the best I could have ever had. But I'm glad we didn't go thru with the whole marriage and moving thing. We didn't know what we wanted. It was all on impulse. But after all this time, I'm glad we're still good friends although I miss you being my best friend.
F: Have you ever been cheated on? -Yeah.
G: Have you ever cheated? -I wouldn't call it cheating. We broke up at first, I was interested in someone else but it didn't work with him cos I still wanted to make things work with Myung, so I went back with him. But that went down the drain lol.
H: Would you date someone who's know for cheating, if yes why? -Hell no. Who is stupid enough for that crap?
I: What's the most important part of a relationship? -Uhm not sure actually /: you need a whole bunch of things lawl.
J: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings? -Flings can be fun but if I'm seriously interested in someone, a serious relationship would be nice too.
K: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"? -No.
L: How many people have you ever hooked up with? -Hooked up as in just making out with no other physical activity and no relationship right? Hmmm... Lol, four? Okay, I've been on a couple dates summer 2012, and I've kissed like a couple dudes, but not all.
M: What's one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship? -Hahaha I regret going out with most of my relationships. The only ones I actually cared about, I wasn't even in an actual relationship with (like with Eric, etc.).
N: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of? -Yeah. My mom knows best. She's not a judgmental person but if someone is really not right for me, she'll know.
O: Do you believe in the phrase, "Age is just a number?" Why or why not? -Yeah. It's becoming more of society's norms where we date much older or much younger people.
P: What about "Love at first sight"? Why or why not? -I do. Lol. Why? Cos of movies LOL. But seriously. I believe in soul mates as well. But some people are meant to be alone, lol sowwy.
Q:Turn on's? -When a guy smells good!! When you catch them playing their favorite sport. Looking all intense playing..... Ahhh! So hot! Guys who are spontaneous. Live for the moment. Not worried about the next day or caught up with what just happened. "In the moment" type of guys. And a guy who appreciates and roots me for me and what I do. And instead of pushing me to be better, a guy who motivates and roots for me.
R: Turn off's? -Guys who drool over other girls *eye roll* and make it so damn obvious haha, caught. Guys who don't put God first. Guys who don't appreciate my family, including monkey!!
S: What do you consider a deal breaker?
T: How do you know it's time to end a relationship? -When you constantly argue and can never come to a stop. When someone hurts you in a way you never though possible. When someone religiously lies to you. When you get annoyed of them.
U: Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single? -No. Well, I'm "talking" to Daniel but I'm considered single. And I've been single for about 13 months now.
V: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends? -Yeah. I'm friends with Jason. It took a while for us to be friends again but we're good now. And when we talk, it's friendly, not flirty.
W: Do gay, lesbians, bisexuals or transgender people bother you? -No. My best friend since high school is a lesbian and I've been there for her from the start. I feel like whatever you're comfortable being, is what you're meant to be.
X: How many relationships have you had? -Official? Uhm let's see. 6. But half of em were just like flings to me. But he was my "boyfriend" so ehh.
Y: Do you think love can last forever? -I'm a hopeless romantic so I think it's forever. And I think "love is enough."
Z: Do you believe love can conquer all things? -"Love is enough." Lol
1:Do you think long distance relationships can work? Why or why not? -Not sure anymore /: The whole reason Jason and I didn't work was cos first we rushed things. Instead of dating first, we went to being "engaged." Then he went away for the Air Force and our schedules never matched up so we barely talked and each time we talked we argued because of the lack of acknowledgment from one another. That's what I'm afraid of will happen with Daniel... We talk and talk and talk but I feel like that's it. Like it's going nowhere from here. And I don't want to feel like that but I get no reassurance from him so it sucks...
2: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be? -Never fall for bullshit. It's in front of your face the whole time. Figure it out quickly and never fall for it.
3: What do you notice first about another person? -I'm a person, so looks. But it doesn't get the best of me. If you look at some of my ex's, you know for sure that I wasn't totally into the looks thing hahaha. But some of em, mm yummy LOL. K but really. Looks, then our similarities. If you think what I think is interesting, first problem solved. HOLLA AT CHO GURL. Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment