Saturday, January 29, 2011

I love writing, did you know that ?

I love bumping music, of all sorts of varieties of music and just write, whatever. Yesterday, I got motivated to write, a lot, so I went on Tumblr (yes, tumblr lol) and ended up finding a lot of the 10 or 30 day challenge writing thing you do online but instead, I'm writing it down, by hand. I know, it sounds crazy but I love doing this type of stuff. It gets me motivated to do something and ya know? It's a good way to extend my English hahaha. I suck at grammar and this is a good way to start (or continue, haha). Plus, this carries memory and stuff =) I love itttttttt. Now, off to my writing.
P.S. One of my goals in life is to write a book, of any kind, so I do this kind of writing self motivation often. Especially after what happened to me yday lol greattttt, emotional.

Some good writing songs lol:
-Pretty Wings - Maxwell
-Just Friends - Musiq Soulchild
-Never Forget You - Lupe Fiasco ft John Legend
-Can I Come Over - Makio
-In The Morning - J. Cole
-Don't Say Nothin' - Ryan Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment