Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First post ever!

On my new blog (this) of course heh =) lol. When I write, the letters are so ugly... I hope it doesn't look like this on my blog /:

Well first blog I'll make it very simple! This won't be an every day average blogging I do, it'll be more for venting/complaining, etc. I have two handwritten journals, almost three and I thought hey, might as well type it on this blog. Not made for entertainment or your pleasure!

As a simple "(John 15:7) If you abide in me and I abide in you, you shall ask what you desire and it shall be done unto you" to a little more difficult "(Matthew 6: 19-21) Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" He will always be there, and always understand. And in time, everything will finally fall right into your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment