Saturday, June 25, 2011

Damien Fernandez: Forever

No one can compare to you, no one as good as you, no one as sweet as you...

I miss you so much... I talked to you forever today. Since 8:30 as I was driving home from work. I missed phoning with you and so glad I did. I know my home reception sucks so I guess you have no choice but to get me the HTC hahaha you're so silly, so cute <3 I forgive you for joking about me going over there to you to cuddle with you & making me cry... I guess I needed to let it out since we both didn't cry when I left ya there in Texas, homeboy :o) hahaha I love when you call me "guuuuurl" hahaha. It's so funny. Just like the old times =) which is also perfectly fine for me. I loved "us" when we were just best friends. We held hands, slept together on the same bed, cuddled always, and we have so many inside jokes. You'll be my best friend forever, and forever my soulmate. You're the best, no one can compare.
Can't wait till I see you again. I see youuuuu, tryna surprise visit me July 4th weekend. But it's too darn expensive ): but it's okay boo. I can see you when I'm down for the weekend in August. I'm gonna ask for time off, I'm pretty sure that it'll be perfectly fine :) I'm gonna save up hella money and it won't be a problem for neither of us. We can go get our rings, and each other's birthday gifts. It'll be so fun yay. I'll come down your birthday weekend!! Ahhhhhhh that'll be so "AWEsome" hehehe. What is? Hahaha I miss our jokes... But yay, when I go down, you won't need to head back & you can spend the nights with me <3 lovelyyyy. I miss you so much. I love you so much more. Can't wait to be in your arms again, Airman Piol <3 Your fiancee, cmoney :) haha xoxo hugs & kisses!!!

1 Peter 4:8 'Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.'

No comments:

Post a Comment