Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just a few things


1: What are you wearing? -Top: Long sleeved white collar button up with a brown cardigan and mesh leggings with knee high black boots.
2: Ever been in love? -I guess so.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? -Most of em were.
4: How tall are you? -5'3"-4"
5: How much do you weigh? -108
6: Any tattoos do you want? -I was a sunflower on my foot  
7: Any piercing that you want? -Navel, septum, and some ear ones.
8: OTP? -What's that
9: Favorite Show? -Mmmmm not sure /: I watch a variety but Grey's Anatomy I guess.
10: Favorite bands? -If I had to choose one, it would be The Fray.
11: Something you miss? -Long hair...
12: Favorite song? -Always will be "Because of you" by Ne-yo
13: How old are you? -20. Turning 21 end of this year
14: Zodiac sign? -Virgo
15: Hair Color? -Right now, it's like light brown
16: Favorite Quote? -"Live, and let live."
17: Favorite singer? -Alicia Keys
18: Favorite color? -Royal blue maybe
19: Loud music or soft? -Depends. But soft is nice too.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? -To my room? Lolol
21: How long does it take you to shower? -20 mins
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? -Like 1.5 hours
23: Ever been in a physical fight? -Like two haha
24: Turn on? -Answered this
25: Turn off? -Answered this
26: The reason I joined Tumblr? -This was from tumblr so this question is here but I just happened to make this when I saw it long ago.
27: Fears? -Sharks... And getting lost. I hate it so much. And being in a confined space... Omg
28: Last thing that made you cry? -My Sister's Keeper. I saw it the other night, so sad...
29: Last time you cried? -The other night haha
30: Meaning behind your url -It was my "nickname" throughout high school. A lot of people called me carolizzle for some reason... 
31: Last book you read? -Still reading kite runner
32: Last song you listened to? -Nobody falls by david puentez
33: Last show you watched? -How I met your mother
34: Last person you talked to? -This kid at my work place
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? -I'm his favorite person <3
36: Favorite food? -Seafood
37: Place you want to visit? -California. I'm craving for some vitamin d and sunshine!!
38: Last place you were? -Home. Now at work.
39: Do you have a crush? -Yes. Daniel Kang.
40: Last time you kissed someone? -Winter break. The Friday before he left back to Cali for school...
41: Last time you were insulted and what was it? -Mm I don't know honestly.
42: What color underwear are you wearing? -Hot pink haha
43: What color shirt are you wearing? -White and black under
44: What color bottoms are you wearing? -Black
45: Wearing any bracelets? -Yep. Three. One spiked and two black with gold on it.
46: Last sport you played? -Wow it's been a while... Fastpitch
47: Last song you sang? -Don't remember
48: Last prank call you remember doing? -I don't remember
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? -Friday. UW Tacoma's dance with Melanie. I was busy the days after haha
50: Favorite movie? -Not sure right now. I literally like all kinds of movies

No comments:

Post a Comment